mamashyma

never ever give up trying, because what you are looking for might be right at the next corner.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

kursus peningkatan profesionalisme staf sokongan

yesterday morning I was given the task of handling the 1st slot of activity for the programme above. I took up the challenge, and gave the participants the experience of receiving positive and negative comments about themselves. It was during negative comments reading time that was the most dramatic, because the comments given(commentor unknown) were quite harsh. I was shock myself to the extend that I didn't read the rest of the comments. But on the positive note, a few participants, who were the butt of the harsh comments, toned down, and behaved better than before this. In my opinion, my objectives was fulfilled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment